Seeking work? Please contact (925)-228-2246 extension 117 and leave a message for Dispatch. In order to access our Hiring Hall, you must:
- Sign up on the 1st working Monday of the month. Open 8:30 to 12pm and 12:30-5pm.
- Pay a monthly Hiring Hall fee of $72.
- Provide a Class A or B license, medical card, and any endorsements.
- –If you do not have a Class A or B license then you are only qualified for warehouse/miscellaneous work only.
- After visiting Hall for initial in-person registration AND you are a member, you may call in to the Dispatcher on sign-up day.
- If you are NOT a member you will need to physically come to the Hall to sign-up and register each month in order to hold your spot on the list.
Being added to our out of work list DOES NOT mean you are a member of our Local and it does not guarantee work.